Friday, August 24, 2012

And not satisfied with it, they decide to interview me again!

Yet even more love to me? What did I do to deserve this honour! Another interview!


Look at Rebecca, she's so happy to read about it... Check it out, courtesy of Kombo Studio (in spanish I'm afraid, for those of you still learning the language):

INTERVIEW FOR KOMBO STUDIO

Let me use this opportunity to say, that even though I'm having lots of interviews this week in my country, I had nothing to do with this wonderful artwork recently revealed in Spain:



I wish I had the skills of the woman who reimagined the century year old painting and decided to restore it with her own personal view. She's a genious and the next big thing in contemporary painting. She has become my reference from now on!

Thanks to David for the interview! A pleasure and an honour as always!

No comments: