Sunday, September 18, 2011

Three years of Volomir's Blog!

I remember the day I started this blog and it seems like yesterday! But three years have passed now. Three years of life in which a lot of things have happened and of course lots of miniatures were done.



Last year I said I was going to improve the blog. I think I have managed to do so, there is a lot of material on the site to see, lots of photos and tutorials and also interesting stuff like interviews and event coverages. But this is not the end, I intend to make this blog better with more stuff. More processes, more tutorials, more interviews, more miniatures! And a few surprises to come, which I cannot reveal yet. I will, when the time comes...

Right now, as many of you know, I'm on vacation in New York City and therefore my blog is suffering a bit of abandonment until I return home in October. However, I promise to return with more and better things to start this new year, the fourth in the life of the blog.

Happy Birthday Blog!!

2 comments:

Joya said...

Gracias Rafa

Mr. Mahon said...

So happy anniversary :)
May the next year be at least as good as the previous one!

Take care and enjoy your vacation. And when you return, win another Mini of the Month poll :)